Friday, October 31, 2008

Put away the pasta

I am officially starting my diet. I know I am not suppose to say "Diet" and it is all about slowly changing your eating habit. Ya Ya Ya. This has worked for me in the past. I jump right into eating healthy... that means lean meat, and lot 'O fruits and veggies.

I just need 3 days. I am not a junk food junkie but there are areas where I can "clean up" my diet. So, bye to the mt dew, the ice cream, and the pasta. Hello to broccoli, spinach, and fruit smoothies.

So, it was a smoothie this morning. I have hard boiled eggs & almonds for snack and its off to HyVee salad bar for lunch.

Oh yes, we started a weightloss smackdown on the EVCC site. I will again bask in the glory of competition.

No riding today ... :( sniff!

1 comment:

bryan said...

wait, what's wrong with pasta? You need it. You know, for energy.

ice cream, though ... yeah, get rid of that.

Mountain Dew? That's crazy talk, sir.