Monday, October 27, 2008

Day Off

Yep, another week down. On my rest day now. The past week was a tough one working around the rainy. Reading Bryan's post it sound like he is doing longer rides than I am. It also sounds like he is just motivated as I am. It is going to be fun next year!

One question that often comes to mind is, "Did I start to early?". I would hate to do all this work and have to start all over again. Even if I did start too early, would a period of say... a month off, hurt me? I am getting into a groove with my training schedule now but, winter is coming. Can I keep up with 14, 16, or even 18hour weeks.

I have accomplished some things in the past weeks. I have kept up with my training hours. I know it sometimes seems like I am being compulsive about my hours but I am looking at these hours in a different way this year. This year I am treating my schedule hours as the minimum.

Previously, I have set the hours a bit high if I didn't reach the set hours, no big deal, I was close. This year, the hours are right on target for where I want to be. So If I don't reach the minimums I probably needed relax a little. My goal is to see through the target and to get in more hours.

No comments: