Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bright Sun Shinny Day

The day started off with Spinning class. I don't even try to stay in my zones. There were several times that I was into zone 4+. With 1:00hr of spinning I only needed 1:00hr on the bike. It was such a nice day, I was out for 2:00hrs. My ride took me north up the trail to the highway, then over to Florence. Then down the trail by Abbott Drive and back behind the Airport.

I had to stop a few times to get my cadence meter to work properly. I finally figured it out the magnet must pass across the bottom of the transmitter.

Ride stats -
1)Spin duration 1:01hr, avg HR 139
2) duration 2:01, distance 31, avg spd 15.4, avg HR 140, avg Cad 94

Trail Patrol-
Keystone North is good.
Abbott St trail just South of 680... lots of leaves on trail wet and very slippery

No comments: