Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Recovery Week

I haven't done much this week and I need to get going. With the reduced hours on the bike I try to take care of things that fall by the wayside. I haven't done that yet.

Got on the trainer last night for an Hour E2 workout. That went good. This morning I led the spinning class for a solid hour workout. I didn't get much sleep last night so I may skip the weight workout tonight. I will do it as a second workout tomorrow.

I am starting to get geared up for the Spring Fling and Damn Races down in Lawrence, KS Mar 7/8. I hope to do two crits and then the road race following day. These will be training races for me so I may be looking to ride some extra miles that weekend.

3 comments:

johnny said...

Good Luck, The Damm race has a GREAT BIG hill and a couple of high speed down and turn at the bottom hills.

Joe said...

I have done this race before and that hill is a killer. If I can hang for the first one I should be OK.

johnny said...

I will be going down to Bazaar. If you guys want to carpool I am game. That is where I had my event. I raced for River City Racing for a couple of years when I lived in KS.