Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday Cruise

Monday was a rest day nothing to report there other than I needed it.  My legs were a bit sore from my Hill workout Saturday and the occasional sprint on Sunday did not help recovery.  Today I feel pretty fresh.  I had to lead a spinning class this morning.  I got my HR up but didn't push against any of my limits.

Tonight calls for Cruise intervals.  Each of these intervals can be 6 - 12 minutes long.  I am going to try for 3 12 minutes long.  I remember somebody telling me last year that I had good speed but I didn't have a very good top end.  I think he is right.  So even though I am still working my base 3, I am going to start pushing my upper zones.

Tomorrow I may take the afternoon off for a 4:30 hr ride.  I will ride to work then take off from there for another 4hr or so ride.

No comments: