Thursday, February 3, 2011

Rest Week Update

Last night, I got on the bike for 90 minutes.  I was dragging my feet big time.  I have been doing epic 2hr and sometimes 3+ hour sessions.  I don't know, 90 minutes seemed like more of annoyance.  I always get this feeling with rest weeks.    The shorted workouts are not much of a challenge but I was determine to follow through with the scheduled training time.

Another downer is that I am riding blind.  I sent my HR/Cyclo computer into Polar for repair.  The bike mounting tabs broke off the unit.  So, no HR, cadence, speed, miles... etc.   ugh, it makes for a long ride.

Tuesday I went to the gym for some weights.  I am now in week 8 of 12.  The only change is more squats.  Now I am doing 3 sets of 5 sqats and then 5 sets of 3 squats.  The sqats are followed by 3 sets of 5 Leg presses.

No comments: