Thursday, January 13, 2011

Working hard

Yesterday was a good day.  I was able to crank out a 60minute tempo ride early in the morning.  I rushed the warmup a little which made the first 15 minutes a struggle to get up to and stay in Zone 3.  After that I it was rather easy to keep a tempo effort.

Since I did a somewhat hard workout in the morning I should have taken it easy with Zone 2 Aerobic ride in the evening.  I didn't.  I worked hard with the group.

This morning it was back to the gym for more weight lifting.  My first excersize was squats and I up'd the weight another 165lbs.  Ten pounds more than Tues.  That may be a bit much because I was feeling the strain in my back.  I finished all my sets and reps though.  I may have to stay at that weight or start wearing a belt.

No comments: