Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Checking In

This week started early.  Normally I take Mondays off but decided to hit the weights in the evening. 

I loaded up the squat bar with the same amount of weight I have been using for the past 2 weeks.  It felt light so I pushed a bit harder on the way up.  Making the lifting phase of the squat more explosive.  By the 5th set I was back to normal speed.  My legs were toast at the leg press... I did two of three sets.  I felt I accomplished the goal on the legs.  Only other thing of note is that chin ups are getting easier.  I still can only do 2 at a time though.

Tuesday morning I sat in on the 5:30 spin class and did some more time to get 2:00hrs.  Tuesday night ... nothing. 

This morning, I sat on the trainer for just under 2hrs.  I was full gas up to 1:45hrs.  Just couldn't bare to sit on the bike for another 10min.  Tonight, I have another 2hrs scheduled.  I doubt I will get that.  It will be more like 90min.

No comments: