Wednesday, January 19, 2011

As expected

I climbed on the bike for a 90min ride last night.  It was a conservative ride because I knew that I had to get up early and repeat This morning.

Last night I stayed mostly in the upper part of Zone 1 with 35minutes in Zone 2.  This morning, I was tired.  It wasn't from the riding but from less sleep.  Also, I wasn't motivated to climb on the trainer again.  I expected that feeling.  Luckily I wasn't done with my Movie "Overcoming" (about Bjarne Riis & Team CSC in the tour) so I climbed on the bike and started slowly ramping up to cruising speed within 15min.  Again my effort was mostly in Zone 1.  In the last half hour I challenged myself to keep the effort up in Zone2 for 15min before the cool down.

Tonight it is off to the Bike Rack for some group spinning.

No comments: