Friday, January 21, 2011

A Hard day

Yesterday was a hard day.   I had low energy from the start but I am glad I pushed through to do as much as I could. 

It took me awhile to get out of bed when the alarm went off.  Then at the gym, I was too tired to complete all my reps on some of my excersices.   Work was a drag too... It felt like a long day.  In the evening, I had planned a 1:30hr ride but only did 1:15 and the last 15min really shouldn't count.

Not quite sure why I was so tired.  I had 3hrs of trainer time Wednesday but I don't think that is the only reason.  I think it is that I am not use to getting up so early for 3 days straight.  I am hoping if I keep a consistant sleeping routine that I will be better next week.

Tomorrow, I have a 4hr day planned.  Yikes, I don't know how I am going to do it.  I want to ride outside because I don't think I am "Tough Enough" to spend 4hrs on the trainer.  Right now even 3hrs sounds long.  I may try for 3hrs and then go lift weights in the afternoon.  We'll see.

No comments: