Tuesday, March 31, 2009

About Last week

Last week I finished up with some good rides. I was able to log another 15hrs and almost 250miles. Could be better but not bad.

Friday I did some form sprints. Eight of them fifteen seconds each. The first two were a bit wild but by the last one I was able to get smoother. In that 15 secs I was able to accelerate from 20mph to nearly 30mph.

Saturday, rode with Brady, Mike, Mike, and John. It was basically the Wed. night Trek Store ride. We set a good pace on Hiway 36 and on Omaha Trace. I spent about 15 minutes in zone 4 and about 46sec into zone 5a. It was a great ride until I broke my derailleur.

Sunday, an easy ride with Mike and the gang. I did some bonus time to get close to 4hrs.

Tonight I will probably sit on my trainer and do cruise intervals. It doesn't sound like fun.

Many thanks to mike for the derailleur and the expertise!!

2 comments:

johnny said...

It just dawned on me your last mane I caught your first name but not last. Glad to have finally met. Do you ever ride from say 230-300? I make my own hours for the Army. Like I said when we were riding I had a couple of guys we rode 4 days a week all year. i have struggled to find those kind of people up here. Seems as if everyone is on their own plan.

Joe said...

No, I have an 8:00 to 5:00 job. So, I usually ride before and after work.