Monday, March 16, 2009

Ready to go.... Again!

It has been awhile since I have posted anything and a lot has happened. 2 weeks ago after my cruise intervals I got sick again. Not good since I had a race that weekend. I recovered enough to race but my performance was lacking.

Last week was a wasted week. I was still a little under the weather but was able to get in a couple of rides. In particular I rode with the fast group on Saturday. I was ok for awhile but when we hit the first hill I fell off. Disturbing! I have to work on that. I feel like I am no mans land as far as my fitness. Not really a cat 4 and not really a cat 3.

Yesterday it was back in the saddle for a 3:30hr distance ride. I was able to hold a good pace for at least 3:00hrs.

Anyway, I put myself back into build 1 phase. This should allow me to peak for the Norfolk Classic RR and crit. This week I will focus on Hills, LT work, and one Distance ride. Every other day will be some sort of recovery ride.

No comments: