Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hanging in there

After riding for about 1:30hrs I met up with the Bike Masters ride which included a bunch o' KAOS riders. I worked in the pace line with them for a few miles... it felt good but my HR was into my zone 3 so I decided to let them go. When the second wave of riders caught up with me I stayed with them. Unfortunately they wanted to turn around. Since I had some time left in my workout I kept going.

Up ahead for some reason the fast group slowed down and I caught up with them. They slowly turned up the heat and I decided to stay with them. I get a grade of an F for self control... it was suppose to be a rest day! I stayed with them for about 3miles until they turned around. I was happy with my effort. I finally got up into my zone 5a and I did well on a hill. Still lot of work to do for me.

No comments: