Friday, April 3, 2009

Build 1 Week 3 update

I want to get this update out before I forget.

Tuesday night - Did my cruise intervals on the trainer. I did a couple intervals of 8minutes and several 10+minute intervals. I touch zone 5a a couple times. Next time I do cruise intervals I will try to do more time in zone 5a. As part of my warm up it certainly helped to do a couple of shorter 2min intervals. time 2:00hr

Wednesday - One hour spin class in the morning. Bike Masters group ride in the evening. I felt pretty good for the group ride. Total time 2:40hr

Thursday - Ride with Vaughn west of town. Ziemet/Spence suck the life out of Vaughn so we took it easy. time 2:30hr

Friday - Got up early to do form sprints. Did 10 form sprints. time 1:40hr

Overall a pretty good week so far. I am a little behind on time and it is going to be tough to get in rides this weekend. Trainer? UGH, I don't want to think about it!!!!

1 comment:

Devin said...

Yeah, the weather does look a little bleak for this weekend. Grrrrrrrr.