Tuesday, November 4, 2008

That was close

Last week I had The Bike Way send my nice head light back to the mfg. They gave me a couple small ones to use but I had no good way to mount them on my bike. So, I resigned to the fact that I had to ride my trainer.

As I was setting up my bike to ride my wife asked, "You are not riding outside... it will be warm in the morning?". She was right, as always. It wasn't pretty but I used tape to attach two lights to the drops of my handlebars. I rode outside. The headlight rigging worked Ok... I wouldn't recommend it.

Weights tonight.


Ride Stats -
duration 1:19hrs, distance 21, avg spd 14.3, avg cad 82, avg HR 128

2 comments:

bryan said...

You must not have street lights in your hood. I rode in the dark this morning -- no sweat.

Joe Savoie said...

I read on your blog that you went outside. I do a lot of riding on the trail which I have to see the runners. I ride on main streets I want the drivers to see me too.