Saturday, November 8, 2008

Rolling along

There has been some modifications to the training plan but I am still plugging along with my prep period.

Last night I was in the gym doing my weight routine. I increased the weight load of almost every exercise. Bench, Step ups, Lat pulls, seated rows, and standing rows went up 10lbs. Leg extensions and hamstring curls up 5lbs. Finally, I went up 90lbs on the hip sled. I was able to get at least 20reps on all 3 of the hip sled set with 360lbs. I am happy with that.

I was in spin class this morning for just under an hour. Also, my second workout outside was just under an hour. I kept this ride close to home just in case I wasn't dressed warm enough. I will probably layer the same tomorrow, for my 3hr ride, as today. It is not suppose to be windy so I think I will be fine.

Ride stats-
spin class duration 56min, avg HR 143
outside duration 54min, distance 11.9, avg spd 13.2, avg HR 130, avg Cad 92

No comments: