Monday, November 3, 2008

Day Off

Nothing interesting here, another day off starting a new week of training. This week and next week are my last weeks in the "Prep" period. After that I start my base training. On the bike I will be doing pretty much the same kind of riding I am doing now. HR stays mostly in Zone 2 rolling hills of 3% grades. I am behind with my gym work.


It is day 4 of the diet. Still, happy with the progress but a little sapped of energy. I am down about 3lbs. There is a long way to go.

2 comments:

bryan said...

three pounds lost in four days is a bit steep. Ideally you'd drop only 1.5 pounds per week. Big calorie deficits are one thing, but too much leaves you tired.

Joe said...

I don't need carbs to have a good time.

I tend to loose 5lbs in the first week but I will try to moderate that to about one pound/week.