Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Still catching up

I was able to lift last night. Didn't move up in weight but was able to do more reps at the current settings. I am going to do one more AA workout then I will be transitioning to the Muscle Strength phase.

Today, Spin class in the morning. One hour down...that was easy! This evening was harder. The temperature was not bad at 36 but the wind as strong and cold. Gusts up to 36mph.

Good news, I got my tooth fixed today. Root canal - ick! I felt good enough to ride tonight.

This is my first official week of base training. I am highly motivated to get the full 14hrs done but it may be difficult since I am traveling to Phoenix. I am bringing the bike though. I may have to rearrange some training hours. I am hoping I to get my long ride in Moab, UT. That should be fun.

Tues -
Weights duration 1:00hr

Weds -
Spinning duration 1:00hr, avg HR 145
Ride duration 1:35hr, distance 19.8, avg HR 139, avg spd 12.9, avg cad 89

No comments: