Thursday, November 6, 2008

Catching up

I have some catching up to do with my blog and my training. Yesterday was suppose to be a 1:30hr day but I only logged 1:00 for spinning. Instead of riding the trainer last night I opted to skip the second workout. I will let the 1/2hr slide and just focus on what I have to do for the rest of the week.

Today 2:30hrs is scheduled - I plan on riding for 1:00 plus and spend the rest of the time in the gym. My gym workout usually takes about 1:30hrs so I should be good on time. I have been doing 30 reps on the hip sled with 270lbs. I think I will bumped that up another 90lbs. tonight.

The diet - I am slowly getting my energy back and it is getting easier to wait for meals. Part of the plan is to eat every 3hrs. At first I would get hungry 1hr after eating and then endure that hunger for 2hrs. Now, I seemed to stay satisfied longer and I am only hungry for 1hr. My weight is still hovering around 198.

Ride Stat -
duration 1:24, distance 20mi, avg spd ~14.3, avg HR 128, avg cad 82

No comments: