Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mixed Bag

This will be the first workout of my Build 2 phase.  I am rested and ready to ride.  I want to work on all my abilities... aerobic, Threshold, anaerobic, force, and power.  I think I will keep it down to two facets  threshold and force.

So for the thresholdpart of the workout I am going to hit Fairview road NW of SpringField.  This stretch of road is long enough to do a couple cruise interval.   I should be able to get one more cruise interval done before Schram park.

For my Force workout it will be at least a couple hill repeats up the banks of Platte R.  At least I will have a nice view while I am gasping at the top of the climb. 

Then there are a couple more opportunities for threshold intervals on the way back to Hiway 50 and then back North to Millard.

That's the plan....  I will have some company... Pat & Rich are coming along.  Pat invited some of his friends to to meet at El Bee's at 6:00.

No comments: