Saturday, March 20, 2010

Another Fit Test Complete

No training criterium today so I did my build 1 fit test.

As before I took 45min to warm up.  This one was tough.  Ten minutes into the test I wanted to be done.  My music wasnt motivating me either.  All I had to keep me going hard was that I wanted to see some improvement from my build 1 phase training.  The test was done on my trek and on the trainer

Once again my HR monitor was not reading my HR as I worked harder.  So I don't know my avg HR... the main reason to take the test.  I will probably keep training at 173bpm as my lactic threshold.

Another metric that I have been tracking is my average speed.  I am up 1.1mph from my last test.  I am happy with this result.  I have gained at least 1mph from each training stage from 15.3mph back in December to 19.5 now.  Since this was done on the trainer, I don't know what speed this translates to on the road.

Going out tomorrow for a 3hr ride.

No comments: