Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Getting Started - Base 1 Week 3

I climbed on the trainer again this morning for the first of 17:30hrs scheduled this week. At first I thought it was going to be difficult to get my effort to zone 2 but after about 0:20min I was there. Hanging solid at 145bpm, then 150bpm. Out of the blue I pick a goal to stay in zone 2 for 30min. I felt pretty good.

Tonight, I will do my 7th MS session at the gym. This will leave 5 more Muscle Strength sessions. I feel really strong. How this relates to my riding, I am not sure. I am hoping to bust through this workout, get home and get to sleep early. I have a long day tomorrow.

This season in the weight room has been a lot better. I have been choosing my weights very carefully & conservatively. Doing this I have noticed that I not as sore in my legs.

No comments: