Monday, December 7, 2009

Catching Up

Friday - I spent about an hour lifting in the gym. Still doing low reps with high resistance. My knees are holding up better than I thought. I was able to do 4 set of 6x500lbs on the hip sled with some strength to spare.

Saturday - Taught spinning early and then took a road trip up to Norfolk with Rich to ride with the team. I probably rode to hard in spinning and with the team but it didn't stress me out too bad. On the team ride I had just as much time in Zone 4 as I did in Zone 2. In Base 1 week 1 most the rides are no higher than zone 2. Total time ~3:30hrs

Sunday - Since I just shy of my scheduled hours I jumped on the trainer for another hour of Zone 2 work.

This was a good start to my training. This week I start my base 1 week 2 training. The same types of workouts just a little longer duration.

No comments: