Thursday, December 15, 2011

About last night.

Although I was on the trainer last Saturday for about an hour, in my mind last night was my first extended time on the trainer.  I was to do an Aerobic workout.. mostly HR Zone 2 work.  Zone 2 is 145 - 155bpm for me.  Another goal that I had was to keep my cadence 90+ rpms

It took about 30 minutes to get my HR into Z2.  Once I was there, it was relativly easy to maintain. I settled in at 150bpm.   Still, very easy to maintain.  Soon, I had more time in Z2 than I had in Z1.  New goal - get 60min in Z2.   Got it and now 10min to cool down.  I have to say that last 10min went by so slow.  I was ready to get off the trainer.  I was happy with the workout.  61min Z2, Avg Cadence 90

When, I woke up this morning I gave mysef a 3 out of 7 for fatigue.  The intensity of an Aerobic workout is suppose to be low.  You are suppose to be able to "Back Up" or repeat the workout the next day with no problem.  I could do it again today but am glad I don't have to.

No comments: