Monday, October 26, 2009

Prep Week 1

Last week I start working my training plan. Previous to this week, I was not training with a purpose. I was running when I could, riding some, and going to spin class. This week I started to focus on my training instead of just keeping my general fitness.

I had two goals this week... get on the bike more and hit the weights. I was able to do a fairly long ride Sunday. I lucked out, Munson came rolling up the trail as I was getting clipped into my pedals. He was on his way to Brian R's house for a 3hour ride. So I was lucky because I had some company. See Jon I am not always riding alone !! So I logged just over 2hrs.

I was able to lift twice last week. I am going to keep up the routine of lifting every 3 days. That is lift one day and take 2 days off lifting. Seems to be the right mix for me. I am still keeping the weight low and reps high.

Last week I logged 10hrs with 4hrs lifting, 2.5bike, 3hrs spinning, and .5hrs running. It is a start!

No comments: