Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It has been a week

since I have made a blog post. I need to report quickly about last weeks training.

Wednesday night ride went well for the Bike Masters ride. My goal was to take it easy and I did for the most part.

Thursday night - It was time to work with some SE Intervals. 3 - 6min Zone4 - 5b 90rpm cadence. Curiously I was not able to get to zone 5b. As per Friel, I stopped after 3 tries. I finished the 2:30hr ride staying in zone 2.

Friday Off

Saturday - Spin Class and I was able to get a good 2:30hr north on hiway 75. I hit the hills hard.

Sunday - T-storms all day.. Put the trainer on the front porch and rode for 1:30hr in zone 2.

Monday Off

Tuesday - TNR at High Gear. I did Hill intervals on the ride. So basically I would ride on Kevin L's wheel get to my zone 5a and hang there for 6+ minutes. Then drop off into zone 2. The rest of the group would catch me then I would work in my next interval with them.

Spin class this morning

Tonight if there is no T-Storms I am heading out for at least a couple hrs.

No comments: