Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Back on Track

This week starts my new training plan with a 14hr week.

Last night I was able to lift weights about 1:15hr and easy spin on the Lifecycle for 15min. That is 1:30hrs as planned. I will spend this week doing Transitional weight lifting. This means for certain exercises like rows/hip sled I will do 10 - 15 reps instead of 20 - 30reps. So for the hip sled I did 10reps with 450lbs (10plates * 45lbs). This was enough since the recommended max a 200lb rider is 560lbs.

Today is a 3:00hr day. I did spin class this morning for 1:00hr. That leaves 2hrs for tonight. It looks like it is going to be in the 30s tonight so I may go outside (probably on the trail). Anybody care to join in the fun?

2 comments:

munsoned said...

When would you be venturing out on the trail? I get off work at 3:30 and would be at the Aksarben area by about 3:45.

Joe said...

I am looking to be on the road by 6:00pm. Earlier if I take off work before 5:00pm.

I plan on going down the trail from Aksarben to Twin Creek and then to the end of the Papio section of the trail.