Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Re Motivated

I have taken some time off from serious training just to ride or do whatever. Fortunately for me I like working out so the "whatever" is usually some kind of exercise.

Now I am re-motivated to get back into the serious training. I need all the motivation I can get to carry me through another winter of training. Last year, because of my upgrade to cat 3, I was motivated. Still it was very hard to get up early in the morning to either ride out in the cold or sit on the trainer.

My base 1 training is schedule to begin on Dec 30th. I am ready to start now! So, I am playing with the idea of beginning base 1 next week on Nov 23. My first 'A' race will be the Joe Martin Stage race in early May.

Today, I am taking a 1/2day off to do a long ride. Hopefully, I can do this more often in the coming year.

No comments: