Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Catching up

I had a pretty good build 2 week last week. Out with Craig on Tuesday to do some Hill Cruise intervals.   Then on Wednesday, I took in a few extra miles before a hard Bike Masters group ride.  Thursday, it was Spin Class in the morning.  Thursday afternoon an easy ride for the Bike Rack Shop ride.  Friday, I took the day off to have dinner and a movie with my wife Christine.

I got alot accomplished Saturday.  I didn't some intervals in my upper zones.  Hit some long and some steep hills out north of town.  Also, since it was a longer ride I did some endurance work.

Sunday, after family stuff I headed out for a long steady distance ride.  It was a near perfect day to ride.  There was no wind, sunny blue sky, the temperature was pleasent at 66 degrees, and on top of that very little traffic from the holiday.

Tonight I am going to do hill repeats on Ft Calhoun road ( I should at NP Dodge Park at 6:00pm).

No comments: